Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Seroquel

I’m having a hermit day today and just staying in my room apart from meal times, well most of them, I slept through breakfast. I started a new drug three nights ago and because I experienced no side effects on the introductory dose my psychiatrist yesterday decided to triple it! It’s still a low dose, it can go up to 400mg, and I’m only on 75. The new dose gave me a very sound sleep, but I still feel groggy now. No visitors today, I like having them, but just want peace tonight. Tomorrow is a family meeting with the psychiatrist, should be interesting!

There’s some really nice people in here, one of the nurses mentioned that it’s not really a good idea to continue friendships after discharge because they tend to be quite needy people. I agree because I’m one of them, it’s probably why I no longer have a boyfriend and have only two close friends. Miriam and Chantelle, I love you.

1 comment:

  1. i love you.... more than you know.
    M xox

    ReplyDelete