Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day Two

Last night was the best nights’ sleep I’ve had in weeks, sadly when my alarm went off I just rolled over and went back to sleep which meant I got a call 20 minutes after I was supposed to meet a friend for coffee and rocked up 45 minutes late. At least I had a good sleep, but now I’m a bad friend.

One Lovan tablet this morning and I’ll drop to zero Seroquel tonight because the reduction hasn’t had any affect so far. I think I’ll make this mornings’ Lovan my last – tomorrow I will be free of psychiatric drugs! So far I feel fine, actually quite good. I’m still sitting with self harm urges but I don’t think they’re going to go away any time soon, I’ll just try not to act on all of them.

Well I’m off to get my eyebrows waxed, I don’t like looking this manly.

No comments:

Post a Comment