Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day One

Written yesterday, posted today - blogger died.

12.5mg of Seroquel last night, down from 25mg, I actually slept; I got 7 hours over night and a two hour nap yesterday, I feel wide awake today for the first time in weeks. 40mg Lovan this morning, so far I feel fine, but Lovan has a 2-3 day half life, it’ll be floating around my body for a little while yet. Tomorrow I will drop down to 20mg and stay on that for a couple of days before going to nothing. I think I’ll have the same dose of Seroquel tonight and then half it again tomorrow; by Wednesday I hope to only be on Circadin and Yaz. This could easily be a disaster, or it could be brilliant, I wouldn’t be surprised if the only thing to change is the re appearance of my food phobias and I think I can put up with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment