Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day Three

I don’t have bipolar, but I may be manic; I like it. I am exhausted after not sleeping very much last night, but I am simultaneously bursting with energy. I’ve been smiling for three days and so far the only withdrawal symptom I have is a headache – which is probably due to lack of sleep, so maybe I don’t have any withdrawals; well apart from the slight mania –
I can’t stop moving. I GOT A DOG!!!!!! His name was Richo but I hate it so I changed it to Rico, I couldn’t change it too much or he wouldn’t recognise it. He is a three year-old black cocker spaniel, his owner has to move and couldn’t take him and so he’s all mine – he’s currently licking my fingers whilst I type.

Rico and his old owner - I'll take photos soon


Church was good tonight, infant baptism – done well I thought, usually they make me feel uneasy, sermon, communion and bagpipes for one song followed by the sating of my lasagne craving at a local restaurant with good company.

No comments:

Post a Comment