Friday, June 10, 2011

Insomnia is not a Toothless Hound

I had a job interview this morning, I had to cancel it due to another bad night’s sleep and general melancholy. It would have been a good job for me, it was a barista role for a hospitality agency, meaning I can accept shifts when I’m well and turn them down when I want to die, making it to the interview would have been a good start.

Whatever is causing the tingling on my left side is getting worse, my face and arm feel awful. I’m not going to the GP for the third time in five days, it’ll wait until my appointment on Tuesday, hopefully I haven’t had a stroke by then! I’m having some guests over tomorrow and need to spend today intensively cleaning my house; Rico has been dragging dirty water in with him and pawing at the windows, the place looks like a squat and smells like one too, thanks to his muddy swimming shenanigans.

I submitted my script last night with five minutes to spare; then I discovered I’d missed part B of the assignment, a treatment of the script. We never went over this in class, I’ve never written one and really can’t be bothered, but I have to. It looks easy enough, I just have no motivation and I can’t find an example for the stage, it seems to be more of a screen thing. I suppose I can do that between cleaning carpets, windows and everything else today. I want a maid.

No comments:

Post a Comment