Thursday, June 23, 2011

Epilim

My psychiatrist came to see me at 9.30 last night and spent over an hour with me, he's not convinced I have borderline (whispers yippee) he can't be sure yet, an hour isn't enough to totally rule something like that out. He started me on a mood stabiliser called Epilim and a stronger dose of stilnox; I slept 8 hours last night! I was very dizzy for a few hours this morning, that was probably the epilim, I actually had to hold on to stuff to walk.

My roomie is good company, I think I'm actually glad I'm sharing. I tend to hide in my room in hospitals and as a result hardly talk to anyone. She's a science geek - like a dr type, but she's worked as a lecturer, which gives us something to talk about since I'm hoping to start some sessional work next year. She's leaving on Sunday, hopefully her replacement is nice too. My guess is I'll be at least a week here, to give the drug change time to kick in, longer if he decides to change the antidepressant - which he's thinking about. Come visit! I'm not allowed out yet and it's boring, I'll go to art tomorrow though, I forgot this morning and they don't let you in late.

1 comment:

  1. I'm just starting epilim too, we can be epilim buddies! B

    ReplyDelete