Tuesday, June 7, 2011

184

I saw my psychiatrist for (hopefully) the last time today, it turns out that whoever spoke to my GP was quite wrong about him having to handball me, it’s got nothing to do with him. So I travelled 50 minutes each direction, on loud public transport for what ended up being a five minute appointment then I got home to find that Rico had been dancing in the rain and had torn the laundry apart. I got to spend my afternoon reassembling the laundry and bathing the disgusting creature responsible for its destruction. Drying a dog over a heating vent is challenging, I’ll have to buy him a hairdryer – I don’t use one because I have curly hair, and drying it makes it into an afro-like mess.

I saw my poor GP yesterday, and then again tonight, she’s going to call the hospital tomorrow for another attempt at getting me a psychiatrist. I also get blood tests to find out why my left side went numb for hours last night and then a CT scan if the blood is fine. I’ve had so many brain scans I should be able to draw it from memory by now – not that I can draw, nor did I pay any attention to the images. I’ve also got the CAT team on my case, I was supposed to give GP my valium stockpile but I didn’t so she called them...

If you’re the praying type here’s my needs: my knee is ruined from that fall last week, insomnia persists, this combined with the other issues is sending me crazier and I can’t cope with another psychiatrist rejection. I’ve been writing a post in response to a reader’s question, but it’s massive and I’m deciding what to do with it; split it up or cut it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment