Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Don't Ever Let me Have a Credit Card

I bought Portal 2 today but my mobile broadband connection is too crappy to do the Steam update required to play it; I might be desperate enough to catch three types of public transport each way to my house and back so I can have good internet for a few hours, though I’ll probably be travelling longer than I’m home. There are a great number of shops near the hospital, I’ve spent a lot of money since I’ve been here, I’ve bought more clothes this week than I have all year, so I’m going to try and limit myself to one new pair of jeans, some tights, a few gifts and lots of coffee.

Yesterday was the worst day I’ve had in awhile, I requested the removal of my leave early in the morning because I didn’t trust myself and spent the day trying not to bite chunks out of my arm. I had two visitors, who I put on a pretty good act for, I told them it was a bad day but no matter how close the friend I don’t breakdown in front of people. Psych gave me my leave back because so long as I don’t jump in front of a truck it’s better for me to have some independence. I had my first dose of Clonazepam today and it worked, without making me drowsy; Valdoxan won’t start until Friday, and I wonder if I got the name wrong, the info I’ve found online doesn’t come close to what my psych said.

Art is going well, I’ve been every day but one, my first piece is almost finished and I made a start on the second tonight whilst waiting for a layer of paint to dry on the first. I didn’t like the first one until yesterday when it lost its adolescent appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment