Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Tenth Sin

My adventure today was returning some DVDs without coming into contact with people, the 20 metre walk from the car to the shop and back was rather pleasant. Mood very low today, sparked by a bit of jealousy over something I feel like a horrible person for being jealous about.

I don’t know if I should continue with uni, I don’t think I have it in me to get through the masters, let alone do well enough to follow it up with a PhD. I haven’t written anything for the course since Wednesday and the little I did before that I am now not so happy with; neither of my characters wouldn’t turn to prostitution even if she were starving, they now need a new place to meet briefly and a new deepest darkest secret each. I know brothel just sounds like tacky ill thought out shit, but it was looking interesting. I wish I could just walk into the MTC and demand they hire me to direct lots of their plays and pay me well for it until I feel like retiring – but where’s the adventure in that...

I HATE THIS FUCKING COUGH

3 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what were you jealous about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one of the few things I'm going to keep to myself.

    ReplyDelete