Saturday, April 16, 2011

Quarantined Girl

Yes.
Waiting for test results, but probably.
Don't know yet - hurry up!


My Dr was kind enough to shove a stick up my nose and down my throat to test for whooping cough - which she is quite sure I have – and then asked me to avoid people for two days... Day one of quarantine has been pretty good, I watched three movies, two of which were set in the future – one of which either really sucked or was brilliant, I haven’t made up my mind yet. I’m not allowed to see people until I’ve been on my new antibiotics for two full days, since I only just took the first one that takes me to 9pm Monday. I have DBT assessment at 9am Monday and psychiatrist at 12pm and I have to get there on public transport – do I put the health of the people at risk or not? I’ve been walking around with it for a good month anyway. If you’re over 20 I suggest getting a booster, you’ll have to pay but it’s better than being sick, the antibiotics don’t actually get rid of it, they just make it safe for you to be out in public. I’m so tired but I can’t sleep much and I want a hug but I can’t see anyone (and I only have two friends it’s not weird to be hugged by). I need a new boyfriend, I love physical affection, but it’s hard to get when single; although as I said yesterday animals are great for it, I wish Lester was here now, or a nice man who likes being a headrest (can I ask for both?).

It's old now, but mildly relevant. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment