Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Smouldering Keyboard

Thanks F, R, K, L, C and B.

Apologies for the last post, clearly it wasn’t a good night but with the help of a friend my arm got through the night without a scratch. The last few days and nights have been tough and I’ve given up trying to behave, I just don’t care at the moment. Some good things though: I’ve finished my very late monologue (won’t lose marks due to extension), it wrote its self in less than an hour and actually turned out alright; I’ve also had two lovely catch-ups with L - including right now, she’s napping and I am about to - we’re seeing a band tonight, I don’t want to go because I’m tired and want to be a hermit, but I want to go because they are good, L is good, and there are people there I should meet (and I get to wear one of L’s pretty dresses).

I have a GP appointment tomorrow, I should get a referral to new psych and at least talk about dropping the Lovan because it’s screwing with my stomach, though it has been good for the impulsivity and weight – can’t have everything.

No posts until weekend, I am internetless for a few days, but next week I’ll have great speed and lots of data – can’t wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment