Monday, August 23, 2010

Familiar Faces

I thought it was a little soon for me to be back in hospital, I’d only been out seven weeks. Imagine my surprise when the first person I saw when I walked through the door was here last time, then on my way to my room I almost bumped into another person from last time, a lovely lady who was in my art therapy class. Over the course of the past two days I have seen no less than six people I recognise, some of them I suspect have not been home at all.

I think I’ll be here longer than I initially thought. My doctor wants to change my medication and mentioned a ‘non medication alternative’, which I’m hoping isn’t ECT, but apparently it is very effective...

I don’t have much else to say yet. It gets a little lonely here so feel free to visit. I’m not going to post details on the blog, so private message me through facebook or send a good old fashioned email and I’ll give you the visiting hours and name and location of the hospital. If any of you have invented an invisibility and muting collar for animals I am still in need of one, I was unable to find one during my last minute shopping trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment