Thursday, August 19, 2010

Boring K

Sorry I haven’t been posting as often lately, I don’t feel I have anything of worth to say, all I can offer you right now is a little update.

My time has been spent driving between appointments, working on my art therapy book and wasting time watching television shows on my laptop. I’ve finished Six Feet Under and Lost, and I’ve watched seasons one and two of United States of Tara. Church is still going well, small group is great – although I wagged last week – and the people are lovely. I have a new friend who I will call F and she lives only three buildings down from me, we get along really well. My last three Friday afternoons have been spent teaching drama to 8-11 year-olds at a drama school I went to as a child. It was only voluntary work but I need to learn some teaching skills, it’s over for now but I might return next year, I’ll explain why that’s over in my next post. I have a little news of the not so good variety.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for friendship with F and church home grp going well and drama teaching.

    Sorry that I haven't said hi in a while, I keep meaning to but get sidetracked with people on the way.

    ReplyDelete