Saturday, August 28, 2010

Drugs, Diagnosis and Meeting

Last night my doctor met with my parents again, he was kind enough to let me sit this one out as last time was a disaster. The meeting seems to have gone well, he got information from them about me and they got to hear some things that I don’t have the strength to tell them. I am having another drug increase, this time of the pristiq, that’s the antidepressant. Last time I was on this higher dose it made me quite agitated and sped up my heart but the Seroquel should take care of that this time. When my antidepressant dose changes I tend to be a little wild for a few weeks so please forgive any insane posts or conversations for those of you who talk to me. Doctor finally told me that I do have borderline personality disorder, on top of anxiety and depression. Borderline is a tricky beast and I can’t explain it to you, if you’re interested Sane has a good factsheet about it.

I’ll probably be in hospital for another few weeks - it’s one week today. Please visit me, I’ve not had many.

No comments:

Post a Comment