Monday, January 30, 2012

Russian Pillow

My temporary doctor just came in and had a lovely chat with me; she’s easy to get along with and I like that she takes notes in her head rather than having a file sitting between us. I think I prefer her to my normal doctor, but he has helped me so much and I really  can’t justify swapping, plus I don’t know if she’s taking new patients. One may think he hasn’t helped me that much if I’m sitting here, suicidal back where I was seven months ago, but I have come a long way, even with this regression taken into account.

I didn’t write today – not properly anyway – I spent the day in bed hugging my pillow and listening to Russian liturgical chants, they’re very relaxing, my new friend M put me onto them, I suggest you find some online if you need help relaxing or sleeping. It helps that I don’t have a clue what they’re saying so I’m not trying to analyse it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment