Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Last Night Drinks

I now have a different hair colour. My Dr walked in while I was in the middle of doing it, I had to tell him to come back, he came back only 15 minutes later so we had to chat in my room with the dye still in my hair. It was a good chat and resulted in my discharge being brought forward by one day. I’ll see him at 9 tomorrow morning and if all is well I’ll leave at 10! My new friend, M, and I are about to go out for last night drinks (read milkshake). I’m still apprehensive about going home, but I need to get out of here even if it is only for six days, that said if I feel then how I do now I won’t qualify for TMS and I’ll be free to go. I don’t have anything else to say except to complain about the weather like everyone else, my room is nice and cool.

1 comment:

  1. WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    What colour is your hair btw??!!!! So glad to hear that you are going to get a break soon. You must feel so relieved. I hope they sort out your consultations regarding the treatments you maybe should get. Oh and just quietly I cant wait to see your new hair........!!!!

    Kel

    ReplyDelete