Sunday, January 15, 2012

Home Again (Soon)

It looks like Thursday will be home day, I’ll get to stay there for an entire five days before coming back for the TMS assessment; if they deem it appropriate for me I’ll be readmitted immediately - or so I’ve been led to believe. I’m very ready to get out of here, but not so ready to go home, church was a bit difficult tonight, I felt crowded in a half full building and the drive was awful I wanted to blow up the other cars on the road – thankfully I was only the passenger.

This admission still feels like it achieved little in a very long time, but I am experiencing fewer violent thoughts than when I arrived and my mood is generally better, plus I’m on fewer drugs. I think I made a friend! I don’t do too well at that usually so I’m kind of stoked! You meet great people in hospital, it sucks that you’re both sick, but you get each other like no one else can, and that is such a blessing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment