Friday, January 28, 2011

A List

This isn’t a very long list, until recently I wouldn’t have been able to name one, but here we go. Good things about singleness:
  • I can have as many crushes as I like, three is the current count!
  • I can fantasise about my future menagerie, with or without a partner who would also like a menagerie.
  • I only have my own insecurities to deal with.
  • I can diet without something beautiful being eaten in my presence (although I was usually the culprit).
  • I get to watch any movie I want, be it at the cinema or at home – though finding someone to accompany me is now harder.
  • Without the reality of partner’s career as an anchor I can fantasise about doing almost anything with my life, anywhere in the world.
Feel free to comment, I could do with some additions.

Postscript:

  • I can cook with mushrooms, and not omit tomatoes from salads

1 comment:

  1. You can have the bed all to yourself, not shave your legs for as long as you like, and now you can travel wherever you want. As for the cinema, go alone, I always do.

    ReplyDelete