Saturday, January 8, 2011

I Have a Blog?

Sorry for my absence, I’ve been completely drained lately so don’t have the strength to research anything meaty to post and there’s little personal happenings worth posting about either. Here are a few short updates:
  •  Withdrawal is over, but the rash remains and my vision is still impaired, I've gone from being slightly long sighted to slightly short sighted in very little time.
  •  I’m seeing my new psychiatrist for the first time on Wednesday; hopefully he can do something for me, I don’t know how much patience I have left.
  • Christmas was boring, the only excitement was of the negative kind, and that was to find I’d been robbed of nearly my entire kitchen – food included!
  • I’m not usually one who cares about the year coming to an end, but good riddance to 2010! It won’t be hard for 2011 to be a better year. I welcomed the New Year with my dear friend C and four others, it was nice.
  • I’m getting a dog whether the landlord says I can or not! I’ll hide all evidence of its existence prior to house inspections. I think it will be allowed though, it looks like there has been one here in the past.
  • I viewed my blog for the first time on a desktop PC and I was mortified to find that my header is almost fluorescent. It seems my laptop screen isn't great. I haven’t bothered to dull it down yet because I’ll have to do it on my parents’ computer and that’s just annoying. Sorry for the brightness – it blends well with the background on my screen, just maybe not yours.

1 comment:

  1. have to admit with having bpd myslef last year was not one of my best years infact posible one of my worst never mind where into 2011 so this year can only be better cant it i get to go and see the theropist in feburay fun fun fun

    ReplyDelete