Monday, March 5, 2012

Religion Resolution

I had a long chat with a well respected woman at church last night, the best bit was a bible verse she pulled out of thin air for me; Jeremiah 6:16 This is what the LORD says: "Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls." But you said "We will not walk in it." The ancient path being that walked by God with his footprints, basically follow God and my soul will find rest. I admitted that I felt I was at a stage where I could easily walk away but she encouraged me to keep going.

L moved in today, the house was a flurry of activity for most of the day; S is moving in tomorrow, so the fun will continue. It's actually like having three people move in at once because I've got two and a half months worth of stuff to bring back from hospital (and my little break in between the two admissions). I ate junk food today, I've been trying and succeeding to eat healthier lately since I've gained so much weight, maybe tomorrow I can get back on track, though we are planning household celebratory drinks...

1 comment:

  1. Please don't ever walk away! God wants you to see and feel his love so much more than you are right now. This is a bad time, but you will come out of it. As it says above you need to walk that ancient path. It might be hard. But God never said things would be easy, but that he would loves us through it all. I was just thinking, I want you to remember that God doesn't change. So even if you feel that sometimes he is good to you and sometimes not good, it's not true, because he DOESN'T change. That is just your perpespective changing. Love you. B

    ReplyDelete