Friday, December 30, 2011

Science and Incense

I understand there was another minor self harm incident this week? How’s the leg? I want you to give me daily one to ten’s on: visual disturbance-self harm; suicidal urges; self harm urges; mood; sleep; general anxiety; and concentration, please.  I see from the nurses’ report that you had a good day yesterday, no, I see. That’s just the depression making you stay in your pyjamas for the whole day and two nights, that’ll get worse next week as you come closer to being Lovan free; the anxiety and OCD will probably worsen too. So, to sum up your medications: we’ve taken you off three and now you’re only on four main psychiatric drugs. My hypothesis may be wrong and we do need you on an SSRI, but that’s when we’ll start looking at TMS, actually I’ll arrange an assessment for you for next Tuesday, these things take time.

Shopping List For You For Me
Flowers
Ice cream with some chocolate percentage
Easy old cheapo computer games
Something to decorate my room (F, I still have yours)
Incense with burner and candle and lighter, or a scented candle will do, I suppose!
You to decorate my room (between the hours of 4pm and 8pm mon to fri or 10am to 8pm sat and sun)
Panadol brand paracetamol – they give us the crappy stuff here and it’s harder than anything else I have to swallow
Anything else nice and lovely to cheer me up – I love presents if you can’t tell

No comments:

Post a Comment