Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Chocolate Myki

I dreamt last night that I needed to catch a train from one very busy station to another; they resembled two stations I frequented in my youth, but much busier and sinister looking (if you can imagine Melbourne train stations looking any worse). I was using Myki for the first time, but it was called something else and was shaped like a star. A young boy was screaming at station attendees because his star wouldn’t scan and he was about to miss his train. I eventually found a train that was heading in the right direction and boarded, only to find that everyone onboard was drunk, drugged or really smelly. People were fighting. I sat opposite one man and felt uncomfortable, so I moved. My next seat was across the aisle from another man who kept staring at me. A beer can rolled down the aisle. I ate my Myki star because it was made of chocolate. I worried how I would scan off the train.

No comments:

Post a Comment