Sunday, March 30, 2014

Recent Art

The diet is going well. I added some extra things so I wouldn't rebel in hunger and have a big binge session, over a kg down since Wednesday.
Things in my head are bad at the moment, not helped by things in my body being sore and troublesome. Judging by the poor numbers this blog gets no one wants to hear me complain, since that's mostly what I do here so I'll omit the details.

Look, some art!







 This is Girl. Girl is supposed to feature in all of the pages I work on in the magazine - I forgot to take her with me on Friday so she missed the photo shoot. I'll fix that this week.


This one is a few weeks old, I did it as an impatient and then smeared paint all over the page with the kettle. The page with the kettle flips up to reveal the image below.

I consider the main two pages below to be finished, but I'll work on the red page, maybe just get rid of the advertising, I like the rest. I'm not sure where Girl goes here.


Missing the girl. I know where to put her though.



Painting from two weeks ago just using up left over paint from another work and then added the white and bird, which is cut out from a piece of fabric lying around.


No comments:

Post a Comment