Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Anger and Eating

There was a paragraph here but it seemed likely to piss people off, so instead I’ll say I’m angry, very angry.

I had Lithium toxicity this week due to an idiot GP (not my usual) telling me to use Voltaren despite me informing her and him (she did a secondary consult) that I’m on lithium and can’t use anti-inflammatories. The GP that Nurse on Call put me through to told me to stop the Voltaren and it should be ok since it was only two days in. This adds another thing to my anger list – two GPs and a pharmacist getting it wrong. I saw psychiatrist tonight and he said Lithium toxicity explains a few of the problems I’ve been having in the last week.


I dropped another kilo the day after my last post and it’s all stayed off but stagnated since then. I can’t do dieting right it’s only ever in extremes so today I’ve enjoyed food before tomorrow becomes only fruit and raw or steamed vegetables. Purging is easier but my medication intervals are too close together now. I’m not sure I’ve ever mentioned food issues on here, it’s just another fun thing to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment