Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Six Glasses in a Bottle

didn't think it was that much, but apparently livers don’t like it if you drink a double shot of scotch most nights – two on the others... I had some blood tests three weeks ago, one of which - without my knowledge - was liver function. Bad. So since getting the results, and a polite telling off from my GP, I've had a glass of wine on two occasions and that’s it, until tonight. I’m not in a scotch mood, really I’d like a good red wine, but there’s none in the house and I’m in my pyjamas with no intention of getting dressed today. I've had a bottle of Moёt in the cupboard for a few months, until last night when with great foresight I put it in the fridge. Now to drink the whole bottle before the fizz dies. Sorry liver. 

No comments:

Post a Comment