Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Left Horse

I poured myself a scotch and coke last night and was reminded how retarded my left hand is after overshooting the shot measure and then – after filling the glass not quite to the rim with coke – picking up the glass, that really wasn’t that full with my left hand and making a rather large mess. I think the only thing my left hand can do well is type. On a qwerty keyboard well over half of the typing is normally done by the left hand anyway. To demonstrate the retardedness of my left hand I thought I’d draw you a picture of a horse. Horses are my favourite real animal, I had two as a teenager. There was April a palomino of mystery breed who nearly killed my dad by throwing him into a fence and then jumping on his arm, and Copper, a chestnut Thoroughbred who was much less terrifying to ride. I would like to note that I did not name either of them.

Anyway, here’s the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment