Sunday, June 29, 2014

More Appointments Than a 90 Year-Old

This coming week is almost full with appointments:

Monday:
Prahran: Psychiatrist – not my own - he’s away – but this one is very good.

Tuesday:
Williamstown: Osteopath for my back. I was seeing a physiotherapist but I reached my ($700) annual limit on my insurance. My physio said osteopathy would be the next best thing for it and it falls under a separate category in my insurance, so all is well. The osteopath does fantastic massages, really gets in there and I think the one manipulation she does helps too, but I don’t like her interest in the rest of my health problems and the spiritual side of things. She seems to think that osteopathy can fix it all. It can’t.

Hoppers Crossing: Weekly medication pick-up

Wednesday:
Prahran: Therapy group from 10-3

Box Hill: Not an appointment, but something I’ll be doing. Swimming from 4 – 5

Surrey Hills: Psychology from 6 – 7

Thursday:
Blackburn: GP: 3:30

Friday:
Box Hill: Hand surgeon 10:40


And this is why I need to be living on the other side of the city to where I currently am. Also I only have one friend on this side which sucks for getting out and doing things that aren’t medically related.

No comments:

Post a Comment