Monday, September 30, 2013

Haunted By Beauty

Day 3587 in hospital. Lonely, bored but not well enough to leave. I’m sorry, I have nothing good to report, but here’s a cute picture of Lester to make up for it.



I’m having a blood test tomorrow because my Dr wants to put me on Lithium and they have to check levels etc before commencing that. I don’t have bi-polar, which is what Lithium is generally used for, but he says it can compliment what I’m already on.


I very briefly mentioned two posts ago that my Dr was looking into accommodation options for me. Well, he’s suggested a supported facility, which is in his public catchment area. We filled in the application together on Saturday and he sent it off today, so hopefully I’ll have an interview soon and it’s not horrible and filled with scarier patients than me. It is in a nice area though.

There’s a girl in here who is possibly the most beautiful person in the world, and she’s really nice. She was here last time I was and has been here as long as me this time. I see her multiple times a day in the dining room but I’m scared she won’t remember me from last time and I dress for comfort in hospital, so I’d look like a vagrant in her presence, hence we haven’t talked this time round. I can’t help but stare, she’s probably caught me and thinks I’m creepy, but really I’m just admiring one of God’s better creations. I want her eyebrows!

No comments:

Post a Comment