Monday, September 16, 2013

Bullets

Little update:

  • Possibly going home at weekend. 
  • Have chest infection - not tuberculosis as my hyperchondriac side suggested when the blood coughing started.
  • Met some lovely people in here. 
  • Psychiatrist looking into accommodation options for me.
  • New antidepressant seems to be working. 
  • Mogadon (sleeping pill) was probably invented by God himself. 
  • Been binge eating and learnt tonight I've gained 8kg.
  • Uni deferred for semester.
  • I know I've had many hospital admissions over the last three years so no one sees them as a big deal now, but I'm feeling pretty uncared for. I've been told off for feeling like this because you all have your own problems and work etc too, I'm just saying it's how I feel. 
  • Weirdest dreams of my life in the last fortnight. 
  • Knitting lots
  • Candy crush is evil
  • Still want to die but I don't think I could do that to my mum and I hate her for that. 
  • Mogadon kicking in, time to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment