Wednesday, September 8, 2010

One Angry, Dizzy Girl

Dad took me out to lunch today, it was good. Afterwards I set up a mail redirection since I moved out of my flat at weekend. I’m a little scared about not having the flat anymore, it means I have nowhere to flee if I can’t stand my family anymore. I’ll be looking for a rental in Blackburn or Blackburn North when I get out of here, somewhere I can settle for five or so years, probably more. I don’t want to move again until it’s time to buy my own home. Given that I intend to be there for a long time the new house must feel like a home and not just somewhere to lay my head at night, it must be big enough for Lester to stretch his legs and it would be a bonus if it had a decent back garden so I can consider getting a dog. I would love a great dane, but in a small suburban garden it would be cruel unless I took it for 57 walks a day. My grand plan with the house is to find a three bedroom and in the period between being accepted as the tenant and moving in to find two people to move in with me. I’ve been looking at properties in that area and I can easily afford what I want if it’s three bedrooms and three people paying the rent. I would prefer only one house mate, but if I’m lucky / blessed with good people it could be good.

I still don’t know when I’m getting out of here, but I think it will be soon. My doctor admitted today that he no longer saw the benefit of my admission, and I’ve never really seen it. I’m angry about this because I feel worse now than the day I walked in, I’m on more drugs, I'm constantly dizzy and tired and I feel like there is even less hope for recovery. So from my point of view this admission has been a disaster and the only benefit is that it has kept me away from sharp things for a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment