Sunday, April 27, 2014

The Other Side

I’m trapped in this for the next 5 weeks and 2 days.



I’m only 5 days in and I hate it. I don’t know how people cope with casts for broken bones, at least I can take this off and wash my arm and let it breathe if I’m careful not to move my thumb.

I’m thinking of bringing forward my move to Scotland. I’ve had so much trouble finding a house here and I don’t have much to live for, a few friends and a week full of various therapies. My concerns are health care and finances, as I won’t be able to start my little business right away. From the research Mum and I have done it looks like I won’t be without government help though. More phone calls to make yet. As far as mental health care goes the NHS is better than our public system, but having no first hand experience of it I’m a little scared.


This will be my first week back at art therapy since the public holidays, also my first with the splint on. I don’t know what I’m going to make with only my left hand, but I’ll give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment