Thursday, November 14, 2013

Discoveries Made Today (By Me)

Discoveries Made Today:

  • Valium and caffeine cancel each other out (I’m not sure to what extreme that would work).

  • Traffic is good if you leave home just before 9am, but wait 15 minutes and you hit road works.

  • I’m really assertive in my head; it doesn’t often make it to my mouth though.

  • Installing a new computer game can take hours.

  • I look good in all black with just a patch of purple on the tips of a black scarf for some contrast.

  • I can handle being in a busy shopping centre with the caffeine / lots of Valium combination.

  • I can cope with cold better than most (Australian) people – this gives me some hope for up coming UK trip. (13 days)


  • Buying the fromagerie for sale in Toorak is probably an unwise life decision when I’m in my pyjamas by 6pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment