Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Word Stew

My vision has returned enough to be going on with daily life, but I still have to strain to see up close, and I have to rest my eyes frequently. I’m now completely off Zeldox and Cogentin, so far it doesn’t seem like I’ll need a replacement, I’m actually fine! I wonder if I might be coming to the end of all this, the prospect scares me, because if I’m well then it means I’ve got no excuse not to be working and studying hard. I worked two days this week and I was watching the clock from the moment I arrived, I need work I find interesting and challenging but I won’t find it unless I keep doing well at uni, which I won’t finish for another 7.5 years if my study load doesn’t increase. I’m already thinking of dropping my one and only subject for this semester, the eye thing set me back two weeks, I have no creative energy and deadlines are flying by...

1 comment:

  1. K, you're able to do anything!

    When you've lived with something terrible for a long enough time, you forget what it's like to be you without it...the truth is, when the worst part is over, you'll just be K. And that will be an exciting day! Keep moving forward and rejoice in the small steps you're taking and just let God take care of the rest...

    ReplyDelete